Next week I’ll be going to the online community forum in Sonoma, California to learn best practices from other online community managers in the industry.
Questions I have:
- How do you keep your community engaged? Is it just content or do you need incentives?
- What metrics are important when measuring the engagement level of a community?
- Do you have an influencer group within your community? How is it organized, how do you provide them assets and get feedback.
- What do you see happening in community in 2010 and beyond? Any trends you are noticing?
- How do you convert your online community into offline community?
Those are just a few right now that I thought of. Any questions you would like me to ask at this conference? Let me know. Add a comment below.