Today, I invited two social media experts – Eric Montoya from Badgeville and Tom Diederich from Plan B Social Media – to talk about influencer programs. Eric’s most recent background is in gamification for enterprises and Tom on community and social media management for Fortune 500 companies. Here are the questions we answered and always open to your questions so make sure to comment on this blog post:
- What are influencer programs and why are they beneficial to businesses
- Why and how to create your own program?
- What metrics/KPIs do you measure the success of your program?
- What are some examples of good ones and bad ones?
- How do you choose your influencers?
- Do you need to reward them?
- Who manages influencer programs and where do they sit in the organization?