Here is a demo of Flickr using my newly acquired AT&T U-Verse (IPTV fiber product from AT&T now available in selected areas in the SF Bay Area) on my Samsung 56″ DLP HDTV.
- Easy access by going to channel 91
- Looks great on my HDTV
- Free with my at&t u-verse service and box
- All photo sets are loaded in alphabetical order
- If photos aren’t in a set you can’t view them
- Can’t sort photos or sets by date
- Can’t view my Flickr collections
- Can’t view my Flickr video
Let me know what you think by adding a comment below. Apple has a similar integration with Flickr on their Apple TV product so if you have that product let me know what you think the pros/cons are.