Been downloading apps via the Android Market and here are my top 5 so far:
- The Weather Channel – I have Cupertino, Pebble Beach (my wedding location), Albany (Oregon), and Papeete (my honeymoon location). Really easy to a city and brings in the most recent weather data as well forecast for the next 36 hours or 10 days. One thing I wish it had was photos from that location – why not pull the most recent Flickr photos with that location?
- Last.fm: Stream your favorite music over the 3G network. setup is simple and all done via the phone. Up and running within a f ew minutes.
- Wine-by-the-bar: Scan my bottles at home and at the restaurants so I can keep track of what I’ve been drinking and my notes/rating
- Meebo: great web-based IM chat client now on mobile. Login in to multiple chat clients including Yahoo! Messenger, AIM, Gtalk, ICQ, Jabber, MSN, MySpace, and Meebo itself.
- myAccount by T-Mobile: I can see my current activity, bill summary, and pay directly from my phone – awesome! Now only if the iPhone had this at release then you wouldn’t have seen those 1000 page bills from AT&T.
Well those are mine since the past week. What are yours? Post a comment on this post or hit me up on twitter @djksar.
#android fan & idea generator